Welcome!

Welcome All! My name is Nicole, I'm 18 years old from London. I have decided to create this blog for people who have a passion for culture and who want to enrich their daily lives with the help of Film, Fashion and Music. Once a month, I will post my recommendations on what the latest trends, films and tunes are, also, I will post what you can do in London whether on a high or low budget, so there will be something for everyone.

I believe film, fashion and especially music can give us the confidence of becoming the best part of ourselves. It can give us hope, inspiration and can most of all make us feel happy. Therefore, hopefully my blog can help you make an easier decision when picking a film for a date or the perfect place to go out with friends. Finally, I hope you enjoy my recommendations and will definitely keep you 'In the Know'!  XXX


Comments

Popular Posts