47th Post - March 2018

Hello All!! I hope you all had fun in February and enjoyed my recommendations. However, March has arrived and this means its time for me to write about more things to do this month to keep everyone 'In the Know' and most importantly have a good time this month. I will post my recommendations on what the latest trends, films and tunes are, also, I will post what you can do in London whether on a high or low budget, so there will be something for everyone which can help you make an easier decision when picking a film for a date or the perfect place to go out with friends...

Desperate times call for desperate measures. And even the most disciplined people can resort to destruction. While others try to rebuild bridges using more intimate tactics. Sometimes the light is so dazzling it’s all you can see. Other times dark clouds devour you and it seems the clouds will never clear. But when the sun beams while the rain falls, it can bring a bittersweet rainbow. So watch out. Just when you think you’re walking off into the sunset, a lightning bolt may strike you down...


Comments

Popular Posts