50th Post - June 2018

Well hello In the Know readers!! I hope you all had a productive time in May, I know I did as I was lucky enough to go to Cyprus for my birthday again this year and hopefully enjoyed my recommendations. But, June has arrived and this means temperatures are increasing, holiday tickets are being booked and also its time for me to write about more things to do this month to keep everyone 'In the Know' and most importantly have a fun-packed time in June.

How do you look today? You know image is everything. But under those perfect clothes and perfect smiles, everyone has their not-so-perfect secrets. Lucky for me, nothing can stay hidden forever. Whether the truth's in the diary or the Daily News, once it's out it will change everything. Let the chips fall where they may. Along with the husbands and boyfriends. The French say, "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose." Sounds romantic. But all it means is the more things change the more they stay the same. Outsiders remain on the outside. At least for now. And the wild cards just keep getting wilder. But even the same characters can start to play new power games. And old stars can cease to shine. What did I say about letting the chips fall where they may? See you soon -- N



Comments

Popular Posts