February's Beauty Products

From Day To Night

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Palette in Pillowtalk £60

Honestly, when am I NOT discovering a new favorite Charlotte Tilbury product? (The correct answer here is never.) Regardless, this month's obsession has been the brand's new, limited-edition Pillow Talk–inspired eye palette. I'm not one for bold eye looks, so I appreciate the buildable and subtle shade range. And, unlike so many palettes, I've found myself dipping into every single shade. (That's when you know an eye palette is worth the extra splurge.)

Best Beauty Products January 2020: Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eye Palette in Pillow Talk

Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask £44

Since my skin resembles the Sahara in the winter, Drunk Elephant's newest product was music to my ears: F-Balm Electrolyte Water Facial Mask. The antioxidant-packed mask reduced the redness in my skin and left it looking plump after just one use. It's recommended that you layer it over T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum (£76), which is one of my favorite Drunk Elephant products, and even comes with a large sample of it. But you could easily layer it over any of your favorite peels or acids, or just use it alone when you need some hydration. I also think that it's light enough to use it when the weather warms up.

Best Beauty Products January 2020: Drunk Elephant F-Balm Electrolyte Waterfacial Mask
 
 
 
Kosas Weightless Lip Colour in Rosewater £26

 
As the name suggests, it's a cool-toned shade of rosy pink that reads like an everyday nude. The formula is on the creamy side, too, so it goes on smoothly and actually stays put. It doesn't cover up much, but it does even out skin tone and neutralizes any redness, leaving my skin with a nicely balanced and natural-looking canvas. 
 
 

Best Beauty Products January 2020: Kosas Weightless Lip Color Lipstick in Rosewater
 
 
Diptyque Eau Capitale Eau De Parfum £120
 
Diptyque just launched a new scent designed to perfectly epitomize Paris. It seems to be a theme for me this month! This fragrance smells quite unisex to me, which I adore. There are notes of rose, bergamot, and berries, which is tempered by patchouli to keep it from being too sweet.
 
Best Beauty Products January 2020: Diptyque Eau Capitale Eau de Parfum

Comments

Popular Posts